The current three-year program is in progress. The next program will start in October 2011. Registration will start on March 2011.
Applicants for admission should submit the following documents to the Israel Psychoanalytic Institute:
· 2 copies of the application questionnaire.
· 2 copies of a personal curriculum vitae.
· 2 copies of a professional curriculum vitae.
· 2 letters of recommendation; 2 copies of each.
· Registration fee (non-refundable).
Applicants will undergo two interviews. The fee for each interview will be set by the Institute.
For more details regarding registration, please contact the Institute’s secretary:
Current program’s coordinators:
Daphna Eitan (phone 02-6510778)
Ahuva Schul (phone 02-5330083)